There are no items in your cart.
The Truth About Money
The Personal Finance Classic . . . that's fun to read!
Completely revised and expanded, The Truth About Money shows you everything you need to know about personal finance”and explains it all in plain English. Investments, insurance, taxes, mortgages, leasing cars, getting out of debt, wealth planning for multimillion-dollar estates”it's all here for you.
Whether you're saving for college or retirement, buying a home or selling one, concerned about long-term care for yourself or your parents, worried about an impending job loss, or facing any financial decision, knowing what's in The Truth About Money will help you make great financial decisions.
New to This Edition:
- Planning Your Retirement Lifestyle: Learn how to retire in comfort and financial security (and what to do when you get there) (pg. 485).
- The Best Investment Choice: Learn how ETFs can help you create wealth while saving you big money (pg. 176).
- Target-Date Funds: It's what you don't know that can hurt you (pg. 269).
- Behavioral Finance and Neuroeconomics: Learn why you make bad financial decisions”and how to break the cycle (pg. 224).
- Picking the Best Funds: Find out the truth about Morningstar ratings (pg. 250).
- Are Your Parents Aging? See how best to provide help”without harming yourself financially (pg. 374).
- The Most Important Financial Decision You'll Make: Find out how to make this decision successfully (pg. 631).
Plus more than 100 Pages of New Content!