There are no items in your cart.
The Men's Health Little Book of Exercises
Based on the wildly-successful Men's Health Big Book of Exercises, this portable handbook offers readers step-by-step instructions (complete with color photos) on how to perfectly execute the best fat-torching, muscle-building exercises known to man. This essential workout guide is for anyone who wants to lose weight fast and build a better body. And now it’s more useful than ever before!
Complete with fast, effective workouts for home use or to take to the gym, this easy-to-tote packages gives readers access to their favorite routines wherever they go. The guidebook details “main moves” for targeting each major muscle group and then shows readers how to perform variations of each exercise that make the moves more challenging and effective. Arrowed captions identify key tips and performance pointers while sidebars and boxes offer extras likes these highlights:
- The best core exercises to score a sculped six pack
- Body-weight workouts that can be done anywhere
- Surpising foods that build muscle
- Super snacks for a lean body and the biggest nutrition myths, busted
- Plus tips that help readers improve their bench press and vertical jump and add inches to their arms
From start-to finish, this muscle manual bulges with hundreds of useful tips, breakthrough findings in exercise science and cutting-edge workouts from the world’s top trainers.
B000101$20.00 - $25.00