There are no items in your cart.
Runner's World Complete Guide to Running
Running is one of the most efficient, accessible workouts, and hitting the road (or trail or treadmill) offers up a plethora of physical and mental benefits, including an improved mood, a healthy heart, and a lean body. The Runner’s World Complete Guide to Running gives you everything you need to achieve your running goals—regardless of whether you’re starting from scratch, coming back from a break, looking to improve your speed and performance, or just want to maintain a consistent routine.
In this issue:
- How to begin, or reclaim, your running routine
- Workouts that will make you stronger, and faster—and fit into your schedule!
- Delicious, satisfying foods to fuel every run
- Tips and exercises to help you slim down and avoid injury
- Racing advice for 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon