There are no items in your cart.
Stunning combinations that make your garden look fantastic right from the start.
Let award-winning garden designer C. Colston Burrell show you how to create foolproof perennial combinations that complement each other in texture, form, and color. His expertise is choosing perennials that grow well together so you're guaranteed to make perfect plant choices from the start.
- Choose from more that 130 perennial combinations selected especially for backyard gardeners.
- Make an architectural statement in the garden using today's big, dramatic perennials with showy plumes and bold foliage.
- Learn how to combine plants to get color, height, and texture in every season.
- Discover terrific perennials for challenging conditions, such as wet and dry sites, heavy clay, and sandy soil.
- Make beautiful gardens from your combinations, including a Fragrant Garden for Evening Enjoyment, a Butterfly and Hummingbird Garden, a Sizzling Bold Color Garden, a Taste of the Tropics Garden, and a Fabulous Foliage Garden.
C. Colston Burrell has gardened in different climates across the United States, so he's included plants that thrive in many zones, from Maine to California. He holds a master's degree in horticulture and a Master of Landscape Architecture degree from the University of Minnesota, and he's the owner of Native Landscape Design and Restoration, located near Charlottesville, Virginia. Cole coauthored Hellebores-A Comprehensive Guide, which won an American Horticultural Society Book Award.