There are no items in your cart.
With How to Make Your Money Last, you will learn how to turn your retirement savings into a steady paycheck that will last for life.
Today, people worry that they’re going to run out of money in their older age. That won’t happen if you use a few tricks for squeezing higher payments from your assets—from your Social Security account (find the hidden values there), pension (monthly income or lump sum?), home equity (sell and invest the proceeds or take a reverse mortgage?), savings (should you buy a lifetime annuity?), and retirement accounts (how to invest and—critically—how much to withdraw from your savings each year?). The right moves will not only raise the amount you have to spend, they’ll stretch out your money over many more years.
In this Exclusive online edition (not available in stores), you will receive the following additional content:
- Sound Advice at Any Age: Where you stand in the money cycle
- The Ultimate Wish List: What you've got and where you're going
- I Have It Right Here Somewhere: The right way to keep records
- Be Your Own Planner... Or Find One You Trust: The secret, revealed
- How Long Will Your Capitol Last?
- Pension Maximization: Will it work for you?
- Life Expectancy: Including a Group Annuity Table
You will also learn to look at your savings and investments in a new way. If you stick with super-safe choices the money might not last. You need safe money to help pay the bills in your early retirement years. But to ensure that you’ll still have spending money 10 and 20 years from now, you have to invest for growth, today. Quinn shows you how. At a time when people are living longer, yet retiring with a smaller pot of savings than they’d hoped for, this book will become the essential guide.